Andy Meehan is President-Distribution of Peachtree Planning, an Atlanta based, regional planning firm with over 100 advisors in 3 states. He is responsible for attracting and developing financial professionals who serve affluent families and businesses on accumulation, protection and wealth transfer issues. Our unique, proprietary planning process allows our firm’s clients to gain confidence and clarity about their financial future.
Andy entered the financial services industry upon graduation from Vanderbilt University in 1988. A Chartered Financial Consultant, Andy has been successfully advising families and businesses for 30 years. In 2016, Andy and his partners, Corky Dawes and Brad Stonecipher, merged their 3 agencies and bought out the founding partners of Peachtree Planning to form one regional firm with offices in Atlanta, Birmingham and Nashville known as Peachtree Planning.
Andy and his wife Catherine met in college at Vanderbilt University and live in Birmingham, Alabama. They have three boys and two rescued standard poodles. Andy loves to barbecue on his big green egg and is an avid skier and wake surfer.
• Vanderbilt University, B.A., Economics, 1988
• The American College, Chartered Life Underwriter, 1994
• The American College, Chartered Financial Consultant, 1994
• Accredited Estate Planner, National Association of Estate Planning Councils, 2008
Industry, Professional and Community Activities:
• Past President, Life Insurance Direct Marketing Association
• Past President, Estate Planning Council of Birmingham
• Birmingham Association of Insurance and Financial Professionals
• GAMA International
• Association for Advanced Life Underwriting
• Newcomen Society of Alabama
• Kiwanis Club of Birmingham
• Board Member, Alabama Council on Economic Education
• Life/Health Insurance Licensed in 50 states
• FINRA Series 7, 63, 24
Andrew J. Meehan, CLU®, ChFC®
ALABAMA | GEORGIA | TENNESSEE
2151 Highland Avenue, Suite 310, Birmingham, AL 35205
Tel: 205-313-6722 * Fax: 205-930-9430 * Toll Free: 888-232-7151
email@example.com * www.peachtreeplanning.com